Have you tried writing press releases to promote your online money making efforts? If you haven’t, you may want to consider giving it a try. Press releases can help you make more money online. But press releases, like any other content, need to be carefully planned. If you have done press releases and they haven’t [...]
Have you tried writing press releases to promote your online money making efforts? If you haven’t, you may want to consider giving it a try. Press releases can help you make more money online. But press releases, like any other content, need to be carefully planned. If you have done press releases and they haven’t gone as well as you’d hoped, there are some tips below that could help.
Read on for some tips to maximise the potential of a successful press release:
1. Write it well. If you don’t know how to write a press release either hire a press release writer or take the time to learn how it should be done. You can find a lot of online guides to writing good press releases and searching through press releases online on sites like PRWeb can help you see how others are doing it.
2. Add your social media accounts to the footer info of your press release. This can help readers find you and connect with you on sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
3. Make sure you’re writing something newsworthy. A press release won’t get paid attention to and won’t be re-published if it’s not newsworthy. Special pricing or promotions, new product releases, and other newsworthy content can be a good idea. Think from a reader’s point of view when writing. They want to know why they should read it. Think from a news editor’s point of view, too. Is the press release interesting enough that news readers would want to publish it?
4. Consider paying for a professional press release submission service. Writing it and posting it yourself can take a lot of time and effort and may not be the best use of your time. The cost of press release distribution could be well worth it for the extra exposure that you get.
5. Promote it. Post your press release on your website and post links to it on your social media accounts, too. You may even consider paid advertising campaigns to help push that release out, too. You can help it go viral and increase the chances of getting it seen and having your readers follow your desired call to action
6. Track the progress of your press release (some tools such as eReleases, offer this as part of your submission service) so you can see where it’s getting picked up. If you do them often and you track the progress you’ll start to see what works well so you can replicate successes.
We recently looked at a few press release distribution services. If you’re interested, check out some press release submission reviews at TheWebReviewer so you can see available options to help you syndicate your press releases as well as check out some of the offers from these services, too.
Don't Buy Another Money Making Product Until You Watch These FREE Videos!